Monday, September 22, 2008


The North side of Atlanta is completely out of gas!! Every station is dry.  I was at QT the other night after they had been out of gas for a half a day, when they finally got 9,000 gallons.  Then...utter chaos broke out!!  There were people cutting each other off...arguments...traffic backed up into the streets...it was crazy! I totally saw the "every man for himself" rule in action.  I couldn't help to think about what it is going to look like during the end of the tribulation.  I know...I know...how can a gas shortage compare to what is going to happen during the tribulation but it was a glimpse.  People searching for what they need...just trying to get what they need to take care of their family...confusion, anger, tempers flairing, and dispair.  I wish I had an upbeat way to end this, but, without Jesus in those days...there will be no happy ending.  I wonder...are we as the Churh, doing all that we can to bring everyone we meet with us to a happy ending. i wonder...

No comments: