Monday, March 23, 2009


wassup?  what an awesome week so far.  The Crazy Love study has us focusing each day on the Cross of Jesus.  This is something that we should do every second of our lives.  To see everything through the lens of the Cross!!  Today has been great just trying to think of the sacrifice every moment!

So Sunday went great!  It was one of the best sets we've done.  I have definitely filed that one away for future use.  The tunes;

Let God Arise
Blessed Be Your Name
Hallelujah--Our God Reigns
Breathe on Me (a new tune by Todd Fields)  awesome song!!

Crazy Love was great.  I am having such a blast being a part of that class.  Heather and I went to our Northpoint small group tonight.  It was my turn to tell "my story", which i loved (i love any chance to talk and be the center of attention for a few...lol)  But it was great to look back at all the things that God has put together in my life to bring me to where I am right now.  Henry Blackaby in Experiencing God said that we should have "spiritual markers" in our lives.  Times and things that we can look back to when God did something or taught us something new.  The markers come from the Old Testament when folks would stack rocks or build some type of monument when God came through or they had an encounter with God.  It is a very important thing to do for Christians.

Anyway, each day I am sending those in the Crazy Love group a reminder of something Jesus did on the cross.  I look forward to reading it myself...

No comments: