Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sunday March 8

We had a great sunday this week!  Attendance was a little down...I attribute it to 3 things; time change, only second week of new schedule, and the race.  But the people that were there were excited and made up for the lack of numbers!

set list

Take It All
Salvation Is Here
Jesus Paid It All

The band rocked as always!  Jesus Paid It All was better than ever.  Or maybe after the amazing things that God did in my life last week I was just ready to really sing that song.

Crazy Love class was great.  I really love the group that God has put together for this class.  I can just see God working in the lives of this group of people.  

Just watched the forecast for the week and all i can say is it is MOUNTAIN BIKING season!!!  see ya on the trails...

No comments: