Tuesday, May 26, 2009

what's up?  it's been a really good weekend and week so far.  had a cookout saturday with some awesome friends of ours.  i love hanging out with them, cause we have such similar views on church and life so it was a blast.  Sunday we did a new Tim Hughes tune called Everything.  I love that song.  It has my favorite verse in the Bible in it from Colossians..."Christ in me, the hope of glory"...  

Anyway, I know i usually only talk about church and home on here, but I have to give a plug to our home business.  Mona Vie is taking off like crazy!!  It was featured on an episode of The Doctors.  We've gotten a huge response from that!  Also, in June, Mona Vie is launching it's own energy drink.  It will be all natural and kick the teeth out of red bull and rockstar!  we are psyched.

Anyway, peace out...

No comments: