Wednesday, October 1, 2008

writing


I've been spending a lot of time these last couple of weeks writing songs.  It has been a great time with God and great time of flow from my brain to my computer. I have just sort of been settling on this idea...right now..there is a Being in heaven that has complete control over whether i finish typing this blog or not.  What a thought...what a perspective.  What a powerful God.  With that in the forefront of my mind, how can anything else matter.

The Cowboys lost to the redskins last sunday.  I was devastated.  Then I heard a close friend of mine say...what we glory in and what we mourn says a lot about us.  WOW!! i was in deep mourning at the time.  Then I began to think about the Cowboys loosing to the redskins with that in mind.  Its still huge mind you; but not as big as it was.

No comments: